木曜日, 9月 29, 2016

SELF INTRO. -Yuya Yamada-

—PRIVATE—
I am the adrenaline junkie. 
Bike and running and meditation and public speaking are just a means to actively neurotransmitter.
  1. Running: Full marathon once finish, Half Marathon three times finish, Triathlon 3 times.
  2. Cycling: There is an experience that ran the 380km per day at the maximum
  3. Motorcycle; There is a experience of 16 years and 300,000 kilometers.
  4. Programing: It started at the time of the elementary school.
I got a 1st child last month. I am enjoying child care everyday.
My dream is to create a framework for mechanical design by artificial intelligence.
I'm studying English in the LinkedIn. Reasons are follows:
My dream is spread a idea of ZEN sprit such as a meditation.
I want to publish a book in English, 
I want to challenge the presentation at TED.

So playing linkedin is the first step for realizing the dream. 

-PROFESSIONAL-
I work in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment industry.
8 years (2008-Now) experience in R&D work of mechanical engineer 
It Mainly focuses for 'Material Handling robot' for Factory automation.
I am a professional of IC-chip handling and Testing (inspection)
My responsibility is the following
  1. handling positioning accuracy.
  2. Vision measurement technology including system calibration. 
  3. Ultra compact actuator:: On hand size XYT stage.
  4. Huge axis realtime control:: over 1000 axis(DOF)
  5. Concept Design, System Design & Mechanical design.
  6. Evaluation, analysis, trouble shooting, Technical decision making.
  7. Technology transfer to oversea factory for production.
  8. Technology transfer to Field service team for customer support.

This jobs goal is provide a excellent Testing solution for the ATE market
 ATE; Automatic Testing Equipment, ATE Market size is 5 billion.

2 years (2006-2008) experience of System Engineer and Technical sales in campus venture
I develop a software for Automatic mechanical design with rich GUI. 
Implementation was C++ / Genetic algorithm. I know well about field of optimization

1 year (2008) experience of bartender (part time)

2 year (2005-2006) experience of the cram school teacher for junior high school students (part time)

NOTEWORTHY SKILL


  • Technical Documentation / Technical Reporting / Public Speaking / Technical Presentations
  • Mathmatics (analysis, linear algebra, statistics, optimization)
  • Physics (Dynamics, Mechanics, modrn control theory)
  • Microsoft Office : Excel, Word, Powerpoint
  • Material Handling, Factory automation robotics
  • 3D­CAD : Siemens NX
    NOTE: Is an essential element to the study of the details. It is also required at case of Simulation.
  • 2D­CAD : Cadra
    NOTE: It is important to consider / planning the machine in a two­dimensional as a assembly drawing. For example, such as the "Area­master(top view, XY planning)" and "Height­master(Front / Side view, Z planning)", it is possible to accurately summarize the abstract information.
  • Programming(C++,python), Visual studio C++, Data visualization
  • Monte calro simulation for Tolerance analysis, Optimization, Yield analysis
  • FEM for Thermal,Fluid analysis, Structural analysis
  • Taguchi’s method (quality engineering)
  • Automotive engineering.
    I as a student, I have a experience as a Technical director in the Student Formula.


SKILL OF ASSOCIATE LEVEL AS A HOBBY


  • Computer simulation solver design (I like computational physics.)
  • Computer Vision (mesurement a position by template matching)
  • Unix / Linux / mac OS
  • Embedded System (arduino, AVR)
  • Solidworks, Solid Edge, Draftsight
  • C#, ruby,
  • Deep learning (I have been studying as a hobby. Not yet a practical level.)
  • English


PHILOSOPHY AND INTEREST

I believe in Zen Buddhism. To concentrate properly everything my life by doing meditation. I have a curiosity and passion to spend the gentle life without confusion.
Complexity believe evil. If complexity is your problem, it's not enough thinking. I try to do of organize to grasp the whole picture of the complicated things.
I believe cherish the mathematics and physics.
I think cherish be solved by modeling the phenomenon. I believe everything can modeling.
I value communication. The reason is because I am an expert.
Experts, There is a responsibility to demystify around a professional thing.
My hobby is motorcycle and bicycle. Meditation is my life.
My dream is to create a framework for mechanical design by artificial intelligence.

0 件のコメント: